Implant Retained Restorations
- PFM (titanium base)
- Zirconia (titanium base)
- Full Metal Crown (titanium base)
- emax® (titanium base)
- Gold Adapt (cast on abutment)
- All on 4
- PFM (custom made abutment)
- Zirconia (custom made abutment)
- Full Metal Crown (custom made abutment)
- emax® (custom made abutment)
For large span implant bridges, Oceanic requires that a verification jig is made to ensure the implant model is accurate. This verification jig will also be used to record an accurate bite over for the setup stage of the restoration. A setup is recommended to ensure the right aesthetic requirements can be achieved prior to the final restoration being produced.
To discuss options for Implant Retained Restorations please feel free to contact us.